I enjoy making a difference to individuals, to businesses and in society.
- Married to Aram Ostadian-Binai, with whom I co-founded an amazing boy
- Lived in 7 countries (currently Copenhagen, Denmark). Traveled to 40
- Been part of one startup failure and two successful exits
- Studied at UC Berkeley / Haas School of Business, London Business School, Technical University of Denmark, DTU (Denmark) and Norwegian University of Science & Technology, NTNU (Norway)
- “Navid” means good news, “Ostadian” means son of professor, and“Binai” means good sight
In all my ventures / roles, I aim to move in the intersecting worlds of technology, creativity and business.
“Ideas are great. Execution is everything.” In this spirit, I work with entrepreneurs, corporate innovators and investors on creating / validating / scaling / exiting technology ventures.
“Be the change you want to see in the world”, words by Mahatma Gandhi, inspire me to make a positive impact in any way I can.
My current roles: